Collision Reconstruction Associates, LLC is an association of three professional corporations whose individual and diverse areas of expertise are brought together for superior expert analysis.
We focus on Traffic Crash Reconstruction involving passenger vehicle, commercial vehicle and railway crossing collisions, from crash to courtroom.
Our professionals are
trained in Rapid Response preliminary evidence gathering and will rapidly and accurately respond to any traffic
crash event throughout Kentucky and outlining areas.
These independent professionals can be on-scene when needed within hours of an event to protect your interests and to provide the most accurate and professional access to the most time-critical proof available in Kentucky.
Van D. Kirk, AAM, CMAT L1
- Collision Reconstruction Associates, President
- Kirk Auto Group, Inc., President
- Auto Tech Service, President
- Before You Buy Auto Inspections, President
- ASE Certified Master Automobile Technician
- Bosch Collision Data Recorder Technician Online IPTM
- ARAS 360 HD Advanced 3D Computer Diagramming Online
- Advanced Crash Animation and Total Station Operation
- Bosch Collision Data Recorder Conference
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- National Association of Professional Accident Reconstructionists
- Accident Reconstruction Network
Van D. Kirk
William C. Cloyd, III, M.S., Eng.
- Automotive Development Corporation, Owner
- Medical Robotics, Inc., Vice President
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Kentucky
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Bio-Engineering), University of Kentucky
- Issued- Robotics Arm Coupling Device 4,696,524
- Issued- Robotic Liquid Sampling System 5,166,889
- Issued- Sealing Cap with One Way Valve 5,202,093
William C. Cloyd III
Jesse D. Kirk
William C. Cloyd, IV, P.E.